2 More Possible COVID-19 Community Exposure Sites Identified in Lubbock
The City of Lubbock Health Department has identified two more locations to be possible COVID-19 community exposure sites.
Buffalo Wild Wings, 6320 19th Street
- May 6th, 2020 from 9:30 to 11:30 p.m.
At Home, 4304 West Loop 289
- May 9th, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The health department's website also previously confirmed the below locations of potential community exposure sites, noting that they would be cleared two weeks after the last date of their listing.
Family Dollar, 106 North University Avenue
- April 6th, 2020 from noon to 6 p.m.
- April 7th, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- April 8th, 2020 from 2 to 8 p.m.
- April 10th, 2020 from 2 to 6 p.m.
- April 13th, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Walgreens Pharmacy, 3404 Indiana Avenue
- April 20th, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- April 21st, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Burger King, 7006 University Avenue
- April 23rd, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- April 24th, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- April 25th, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- April 27th, 20202 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- April 28th, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
On Monday, May 11th, the City confirmed six new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total in Lubbock County to 598, with 234 cases listed as active and 314 recovered. Fifty people have died from the coronavirus in Lubbock as of that date.
Mainstream Boutique Reopens in Lubbock