Here You Go How About Some Obscure Facts About Sex I Bet You Didn’t Know
Ask a guy and he will tell you that he is awesome in the sack. Ask a girl and you might get a more modest response. Why? Because guys are full of SH@!, that's why.
But even if you think you know everything there is to know about sex, there's still stuff out there you don't know. Here are eight obscure facts about sex . .
- Seven tablets of Viagra are sold every second.
- If a female ferret doesn't have sex for a year, she dies.
- One out of 10 babies in Europe is conceived on a bed from IKEA.
- The best selling fiction book in the 1400s was an erotic book called "The Tale of the Two Lovers". The author went on to become Pope Pias the Second.
- Passion is like PCP to chimpanzees. A horny female chip has the strength of SIX human men.
- Every guy produces enough man-seed in just TWO WEEKS to impregnate every fertile woman on the entire planet.
- The amount of DNA info in one single sperm is the equivalent of 37.5 megabytes of data. So the amount of spermatozoa you transmit in one climax is the equivalent of 15,875 gigabytes or the combined hard drives of 62 MacBook Pro laptops.
- British spies used to use their man-seed as invisible ink. But they stopped because it would eventually start to smell. Yuck!