102.5 Kiss FM Is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
102.5 Kiss FM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
That means you can now listen to all the hits you know and love, along with your favorite live and local DJs Renee Raven and Boleo, the 5 o'clock Bomboocha with DJ Lopez and more on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
You can set up 102.5 Kiss FM on your device by following these easy steps:
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 102.5 Kiss FM. Tap on the station logo to get to the 102.5 Kiss FM skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 102.5 Kiss FM skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say: “Alexa, play 102.5 Kiss FM."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org