Stupid Fights All Couples Have
Oh the joys of being married! No, really! There are joys to being married! There are also ridiculous arguments that between married couples – such as how to properly install a new roll of toilet paper (the end piece goes over, NOT under – duh!)
I recently saw a video from BuzzFeed that had 2 actors acting out every ridiculous that married couples fight about – and I have to say, they were spot on! I’ve have had and continue to have these same fights with my husband.
A few of my favorites are:
- 'What do you want for dinner'…'I don’t know, you decide'…'no YOU decide'…
- Singing or humming out of tune!
- Instead of installing the roll of toilet paper – the people in my house sits it on the back of the toilet. WHY??
And – here are a few things I know that I do and gets under my husband’s skin:
- Eating chips. He says I am the ‘loudest chip eater in the world’ (whatever.)
- When I say to him 'HUH? I can't hear you!'. (Mice speak louder than he does!)
- When my fork accidentally scrapes my plate as I scoop up a bite to eat.
So I’m curious – what are some weird things that you and your significant other fight about?
Enjoy the video BuzzFeed put together!