Lubbock Restaurants That Will Be Open Christmas Day 2017
You had your fill of turkey and relatives, and you need something different to eat after a long Christmas nap. Have no fear!
A number of Lubbock restaurants will be open Christmas Day to feed you something other than the green-bean casserole.
Here's the list we compiled and verified with the locations.
- Buffalo Wild Wings locations will be open from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- China Star will be open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- China Wok at 6302 Frankford Ave #3 will be open from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Denny’s locations at 607 Avenue Q and 4718 Slide Rd will be open 24 hours.
- Furr’s Fresh Buffet will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hong Kong Restaurant will be open from 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- IHOP will be open 24 hours.
- Lin’s Buffet will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Little Panda will be open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Pecan Grill will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and then from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Ohana Steakhouse and Sushi Bar will be open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Skooners Grill and Bar will be open from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Starbucks the only confirmed location open is 82nd and Quaker during normal hours.
Lubbock Restaurants Where Kids Can Eat Free