Sylvester Stallone’s Son “Sage” Dies Due To Accidental Overdose
Sage Stallone was found in his room for a minimum of 3-4 days and possibly as long as a week , this according to law enforcement sources connected with the case.
Our sources tell TMZ Sage “lived like Howard Hughes” he often spent days in his room which was “littered with junk,” including an enormous number of cigarette butts, beer and soda cans, and food.
We’re told there were two drawers filled with various pill bottles, some of which were “huge.”
Sources say Sage was living like a hermit, no one had spoken with him since a week ago Friday. Although the housekeeper had been there earlier this week. There were specific instructions never to enter Sage’s room. In fact, the housekeeper was told to never even knock at the door.
One law enforcement source called the room “disgusting,” saying it reeked of various smells.
We’re told Sage’s mother called the housekeeper yesterday after being unable to reach him, asking her to stop by and check on him. That’s when she discovered the body.
Law enforcement sources tell us it’s pretty clear from the evidence they saw Sage’s death was an accident.