Lions Club Pancake Festival Has Boleo Serving Up The Flapjacks!
Can you believe it is already time for the 66th annual Lubbock Lions Club Pancake Festival?
Well it is! I was asked this morning if I wanted to flip some flapjacks on Saturday, and of course I said YES!
If you are out an about tomorrow morning between 7 am - 9 am stop by the "Celebrity" booth and say hi. I will be there with our good pal Wes Nessman from sister station FMX.
Here are some facts about the event from the Lubbock Lions Club:
The 66th Annual Pancake Festival, a festive atmosphere with fabulous entertainment, melt in your mouth pancakes and activities for the entire family. Plenty of product has been ordered to fulfill the Club’s promise of “All You Can Eat.” Just imagine the size of the following order!!!
- Pancake Mix – Nearly 6000 POUNDS!!
- Pancake Syrup – 41,000 Ounces
- Milk/Orange Juice – 46,500 Servings
- Cotton Candy – 2,000+ Bags
- Coffee – 240 Gallons
- Sausage Links – 72,000 Links
- Plates – 36,750
- Margarine – 17,280 Ounces
- Bubble Gum – 3,850 Pieces
- Face Tattoos – 2,000+