10 Tasty Cocktail Ideas for the Big Game
With the Chiefs and the Eagles officially finding their way to the 2023 National Football Championship, it is time to start planning those game-day parties.
Alongside the delicious snacks that will be served, no party is complete without appropriately themed drinks. So, here are 10 football related drinks that would be perfect to serve during the big game.
Get our free mobile app
Kansas City Ice Water
- 1 oz. gin
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 oz. lemon-lime soda pop
- Combine ingredients in a glass with ice and garnish with a lime peel.
- 1 – 1 1/2 oz whiskey
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice (or lemonade)
- 1/2 oz honey simple syrup
- 2-4 oz ginger beer
- Shake every ingredient but ginger beer with ice, strain into a glass with ice, and top with ginger beer. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
On the Wings of Eagles
- 1/2 ounce Fernet-Branca
- 1 1/2 ounces cognac
- 3/4 ounce rye whiskey
- 3/4 ounce green Chartreuse
- 2 dashes lemon bitters
- Add Fernet-Branca to the glass and rotate to coat the edges. Add the remaining ingredients to the glass with ice and combine. Garnish with mint leaves.
- 1 oz El yucateco green chile habanero sauce
- 3 oz Lime juice
- 3 oz Cream de coconut
- 24 oz Pineapple juice
- 3 oz Curacao, Orange
- 9 oz Rum, Dark
- Combine ingredients in a punch bowl or pitcher and serve over ice. Garnish with cherries.
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 c. ginger ale
- 3 oz. Crown Royal
- Rim glass with sugar and combine the ingredients in glass with ice. Garnish with mint leaves.
Fly Like an Eagle-Tini
- One 6-ounce can pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup blue curacao
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain into chilled glass. Garnish with mint leaves.
Run It Back
- 2 oz cranberry cocktail juice
- 1 oz raspberry vodka
- 0.5 oz triple sec or other orange flavored liqueur
- splash of grenadine syrup
- squeeze of a lemon wedge
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain into chilled glass. Garnish with a lemon twist.
- 1 1/2 ounces whiskey
- 1/2 ounce amaretto
- 5 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain into glass with ice. Garnish with fresh cranberries.
- 1 gallon (16 cups) Red Diamond Sweet Tea
- 1 liter (4.2 cups) bourbon
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Combine ingredients in a punch bowl or pitcher and serve over ice. Garnish with lemon, orange, and pineapple slices.
- 4 oz Tomato Juice
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- dash Tabasco Sauce
- pinch Salt
- pinch Black Pepper
- pinch Celery Salt
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain in glass with ice. Garnish with celery and a lemon wedge.
10 Polarizing Texas ‘This or That’ Questions
You can only pick one or the other, with no exceptions.
10 Lubbock Food Blogs You Can Follow on Instagram
10 Best Places to Get Margaritas According to r/Lubbock
These are some of the best places to get a good margarita according to this Reddit thread.