Five Common New Year’s Resolutions
The gifts have all been unwrapped, the guests are gone (FINALLY!), and you are ready to start on New Year’s resolutions.
So what are some of the most popular resolutions?
- Lose weight/Exercise – This one is always at the top of most people’s list. It is estimated that this resolution accounts for 25% of every single resolution. But this one only lasts a few weeks before we go back to our old way!
- Quit smoking – This one is always a top resolution, but like losing weight, only about 10% will quit and stay off tobacco. (Side note: Why not vape as a way to give up tobacco!)
- Quit drinking – This is always a tough one as well. The best way to achieve this is to seek professional help as like smoking, it often becomes a physical dependence.
- Get a new job – Quite a few folks will say that they do not like their job, so why not dust off that resume and live the dream and find the job that you want and makes you happy?
- Be debt free – This is always a popular idea, but it means budgeting and going outside your comfort zone.
So there are 5 of the top New Year’s resolutions. What are some of yours? Let us know!